Circle 12 zodiac constellations Our bodies are divided into 4 groups of elements: Fire, Earth, Air and Water. Whereby, 4 elements of the zodiac possesses very different characteristics, which partly helps us to easily predict our personality, career and love. For a more detailed understanding of the characteristics of each zodiac group, this article is for you!
What is the element of the zodiac?
You already know 4 elements of the zodiac? In the circle of 12 constellations studied by astrologers and divided into 4 groups of zodiac elements including Fire, Earth, Air and Water. Accordingly, the elements in the zodiac are divided into 3 characteristics of Dominion (ambitious but domineering); Stable (assertive but stubborn), variable (adaptable but unstable, fickle). As follows:
- The ruling sign group: Capricorn (Leader for the earth group), Aries (leader for the fire group), Cancer (the water group) and Aquarius the leader for the Air group.
- Stable sign group: Leo (stabilizing element for Fire), Taurus (representing Earth group), Scorpio (Water group) and Libra, stable element representing Air group.
- The changing signs: Sagittarius (Fire), Gemini (Air), Virgo (Earth) and Pisces are the transforming element representing the Water group.
And because of the same personality, people who belong to the same group as the dominant group, or the same stable sign group will find it very difficult to get along, prone to collisions. For example: Capricorn is not compatible with Aquarius, Aries, Cancer…
>> See more: Lucky colors of the 12 zodiac signs and interesting meanings
The characteristics and personality of each group of zodiac elements
Fire element group
- Includes Aries (March 21 – April 20), Leo (July 23 – August 22) and Sagittarius (November 23 – December 21)
In the 12 zodiac signs, the personality of the Fire group is extremely passionate, active, passionate but also very impulsive and courageous. Like the flames representing the light of books, hope and enthusiasm, the group of friends belonging to the Fire group are always optimistic, refusing to give up before all difficulties. With sadness and fatigue, they are always hidden in their hearts. Aries is like a warrior ready to face difficulties, Leo is noble and honest, and Sagittarius is always distinguished as an active and positive person.>
Some outstanding personality traits of the Fire group:
- Hot-tempered, when angry, it is difficult for anyone to stop. But they don’t take it easy, it’s easy to forget.
- Get bored quickly, like to feel new, interesting and loved.
- Easy to trust people, not good at hiding emotions.
- Enthusiastic, wholeheartedly with relatives, friends and people around.
Earth element group
- Includes Taurus (April 21 – May 21), Virgo (August 23 – September 23) and Capricorn (December 22 – January 20).
Earth is the root of all things, the cradle of all things. The ancients still said that heaven is the mother and the earth is the father. Earth signs are usually very reliable. They have a very high sense of responsibility, always attaching importance to human qualities and moral values. It is not difficult to see that the common ground in the Earth zodiac signs is loyalty, moderation, tolerance and willingness to turn the associations and thoughts in your head into reality by doing concrete actions.
Taurus, the traditional Capricorn, is stubborn and careful with everything. Virgo with strong Mercury should know to rely on the actual situation to change themselves.
In love, the Earth group is very sincere, does not mean to betray and hurt others. They slowly but surely progress to a love with the way, the plan has been drawn up, surely, at the right time at the right time. Quite quiet, so they are easily misunderstood as cold. In fact, the earth group lives very sincerely and emotionally – individuals are cold outside – hot inside.
For the most part, the Earth sign group makes great use of their brains to develop strategies in any area. With them, everything must always have a clear path and be realistic.
Soil group identification features:
- Prefer financial and material security.
- There is always consideration and pre-calculation. Even doing small things need to draw a plan, very principled.
- Able to adapt very well in a pressurized environment.
- When you love faithfully and sincerely, there is absolutely no thought of betrayal.
- I prefer listening to sharing my story.
Air element group
- Includes: Gemini (May 22 – June 21), Aquarius (January 21 – February 19) and Libra (September 24 – October 23).
The air signs are distinguished by their intelligence, open-mindedness and freedom-loving nature. They are the people who represent the people who like to exchange and make friends from all over the world.
Therefore, people of the Air group have a good balance, like to exchange with people. Gemini people like to use their brains to reason. Libra knows how to stabilize and balance themselves. Aquarius is interesting, funny, always likes to expand relationships with people, ready to exchange his thoughts and ideas. Although they have a wide relationship, they like to fly, but in the Air group, they are very loyal in love.
Identifying characteristics of the gas element group
- Easy to get angry, quick to forget and doesn’t mind anyone for too long.
- Likes freedom, hates being tied down.
- I like to beautify myself.
- Open-minded, like to make friends and interact with people.
- When I’m happy, I do my best, but sometimes autism is “silent” but no one can help it.
Water element group
- Includes: Pisces (February 20 – March 20), Scorpio (October 24 – November 22) and Cancer (June 22 – July 22)
Sensitivity, vulnerability, and artistic propensity are the most noticeable traits in people of the Water element. Invisible and formless water is the source of nourishment for all species. People of the steadfast water sign know how to adjust, control, try, persevere and not be too rational.
Most of the 3 signs belonging to the Water group always have flexibility and lightness in personality and appearance.
Identification characteristics of the element group Water:
- Easygoing personality and doesn’t like being constrained.
- Looks strong on the outside but is very vulnerable on the inside.
- Likes to hide true feelings, easy to be touched.
The above are the most general decoding of the personality characteristics of the groups zodiac element. Hope that, Experience No brings interesting information to help readers understand more about themselves and the people around them.
>> See more: [BẬT MÍ]: Which zodiac sign is the most special?