Have you ever changed your Facebook name? How to change Facebook name Very simple and easy. If you find your Facebook name is old, want to change it to a new name, please refer to the guide to change your Facebook account name immediately Experience No Share below!
Some notes when renaming your Facebook account
It can be said that, Facebook is the most popular social network in Vietnam. Through Facebook we can connect, share interactions with relatives, friends and get to know people easily.
So in addition to setting a profile picture, you need to give Facebook a name so that they can recognize you among the countless users of this social network.
If you are preparing to change your Facebook name, here are some notes you should know:
- According to Facebook’s terms & policies, a facebook account will only be able to change its name up to 5 times, up to the 6th time you can only change 1 of the 5 names you used before.
- After you change your Facebook name, even if you don’t like it, you can change it after 60 days.
- You should use your facebook name as your real name so that your relatives and friends can easily find you. At the same time also avoid the situation of the account being hacked. However, you can also add a nickname next to your Facebook account name, which you can change whenever you want.
- Your Facebook name can contain letters, numbers and periods. However, your Facebook username must not have repeating numbers, characters or dots.
Do you know: Facebook Icons – Full 1001+ iCon Facebook Emoticon icons
Instructions to change your name on Facebook using a computer
- Step 1: At the main user interface, select the inverted triangle icon in the right corner. Then choose settings & privacy
- Step 2: The interface of the “general account settings” window appears, select the “general” item, then select the “Name” item and then click “Edit” to rename Facebook.
- Step 3: A new window appears, enter your last name, middle name and first name in the corresponding boxes. Then, enter the new password and then click "review changes" to save the changes. In this step, if you are not satisfied with the new name, you can click “Cancel” and this naming operation will be cancelled. Think carefully, because after 60 days you can change the name of that other Facebook account.
- Step 4: Agree with the name you have set, click “save” to complete the steps to change your Facebook account name.
Instructions on how to change your Facebook name on your phone
The operation to rename facebook on the phone is also very simple. Digital Experience provides detailed instructions on how to rename fb on Android and iPhone phones that are commonly used today.
How to change Facebook account name on iPhone
- Step 1: The main interface of Facebook, click on the 3 dashes icon and then click on “Settings and privacy”.
- Step 2: Select "Settings" then select "Personal information and accounts", on the screen will appear options.
- Step 3: Select "first name" and then enter all the necessary information in the corresponding boxes of last name, middle name, and first name. Then enter the password, receive and select “review changes” to confirm.
- Step 4: Agree to the new Facebook name, click “save changes” and you’re done renaming your Facebook account.
How to change Facebook account name on Android phone
- Step 1: In the right corner of the Facebook application, select the 3 dashes icon and then select “Settings and privacy”.
- Step 2: Select “Personal information” and then enter all the information that needs to be changed such as Full name, middle name and first name. Then select "review changes" to confirm and save your new Facebook name.
Above is how to change facebook name details on any device that you can easily follow. Currently, Facebook is recommending users to use real names to increase security and avoid being temporarily locked out. In addition, using your real name also makes it easier for people and friends to find you. Please consider renaming your Facebook account!