Samsung interview experience How can 99% of you become a Samsung employee, working in a world leading environment?
This article will share with you some experiences or wise answers to be able to catch the attention of recruiters at Samsung.
First, to get to the interview rounds of the production staff selection round for Samsung’s V1, V2, V3 factories, you need to apply online through Samsung’s official recruitment websites via the links provided. Posted on Samsung Fanfaces such as: SDV Style – Beyond GWP, Samsung Hello… After submitting your application, you will wait for the qualifying round, usually it will take 1 week or 2 weeks to be called for an interview.
As now with the complicated situation of the Covid 19 epidemic, Samsung will apply the form of online interviews via social networks such as: Zalo, facebook, .. With this interview round, you need neat hair. , well-organized clothes to have a satisfactory look from the first time. The way to answer should be comfortable, innocent, no need to stress because the recruiters are also very funny. Usually will ask about your strengths, weaknesses, strengths, and weaknesses. With this round you are really comfortable and confident to answer
>>> See more: robot nachi, robot abb
After the online interview, if you are selected, within 1 week you will be called to interview and do the math. With Samsung interview experience If you and your friends are working in Samung, when you come for a face-to-face interview, you should note the following issues:
- So the hair is neat
- Dress in simple clothes, not flashy colors
- Should not be tattooed
- Drink a little water before the interview to calm down
- You should prepare yourself some questions and answers about personal issues such as: strengths and weaknesses, what do you like?,…
- You should practice cumulative math many times to be able to do the fastest
Some questions that recruiters often ask:
- When the company asks you to isolate at the company, can you respond? => Answer: Yes really loud :))
- You have a job, the company asks you to stay overtime, will you stay? => Answer yes
- Can I work the night shift?
- What is my strong point?
- What do I like to do?
- Can you sing?
- Can I overtime? There is enthusiasm to enter, a lot of money, who doesn’t want :))
With my experience and have been working at samsung, I would like to share when you enter the second interview round, your chances of passing are very high. So please answer confidently, the samsung environment does not require the experience of the NVSX too high. You just need to be a little smart, quick, and good, your chance is 99%.
Above are my experiences and my friends who have passed the Samsung interview rounds now, we are working at Samsung already. Looking forward to seeing you in the not too distant future. My GEN code is 21xxxxxx.
Good luck !