In the era of explosive growth of the internet, you are a lover of investing and looking for profits based on virtual currencies like Bitcoin. Then you must have heard about the Binance virtual currency exchange. So what is Binance? How to register for a Binance account and how to secure your Binance account for safe trading. Follow the following article to be able to start trading virtual currencies right away.
What is Binance?
In addition to being the leading cryptocurrency exchange, Binance is also a vast ecosystem. Binance is a global cryptocurrency exchange (currently the largest in the world), with a platform for trading over 100 different cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2018 by CEO Changpeng Zhao.
Aim to protect investors in the cryptocurrency market and improve the security of accounts when trading on the Binance exchange. On August 20, 2021, Binance informed users as follows:
- All users (including old users) and newbies who register for a Binance exchange account, MUST complete Intermediate Verification (or KYC – Know your customers) in order to gain access to our products and services. Binance, including crypto deposits, trades and withdrawals.
- Accounts of old users who have not completed Intermediate Verification will be sent a KYC reminder by Binance and will be temporarily blocked from services: deposit withdrawal, order cancellation, position closing and deposit withdrawal… until account upgrade
So, to start trading on the world's largest exchange Binance, you must perform at least Intermediate Verification (allowing to withdraw up to 100 BTC/day). Below, I have specific instructions for these Verification steps.
Advantages of BINANCE floor
- $76 Billion 24 Hour Trading Volume on Binance Exchange
- More than 600 Cryptocurrencies Listed
- 90 Million Registered Users Trust Binance
- Less than 0.10% Lowest Transaction Fee
- Trade on the go. Everytime everywhere.
- Your trusted crypto exchange.
- Safe Asset Fund for Users (SAFU) – Binance deducts 10% of transaction fees in a secured asset fund to protect a portion of user funds.
- Personalized Access Control – Advanced access controls let you restrict the devices and addresses that can access your account, giving you extra peace of mind.
- Advanced Data Encryption Technology – Your transaction data is secured through end-to-end encryption, ensuring only you have access to your personal information.
- Binance – Binance Exchange is the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange by volume and one of the fastest in the world.
- Academy – Binance Academy is an open knowledge portal that provides all learning materials about Blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Charity – Binance Charity is a non-profit organization working to promote philanthropy on Blockchain and sustainable development globally.
- Information – Binance Info is an open encyclopedia of cryptocurrencies, an open and objective aggregator of information to which anyone can contribute.
- Labs – Binance Labs is an infrastructure development fund and an initiative to incubate, invest, and power Blockchain projects.
- Launchpad – Binance Launchpad is the exclusive tokenization platform to bring the most innovative crypto projects to life.
- Research – Binance Research provides institutional-grade reports, data, and in-depth analysis for investors in the crypto space.
- Trust Wallet Trust Wallet, the official wallet of Binance, is a secure, decentralized wallet platform where users can send, receive, and store digital assets.
- Binance Chain – Binance Chain is a blockchain software system driven by the community, with developers and contributors located all over the world. Binance DEX is a decentralized exchange developed on Binance Chain.
BNB is the base cryptocurrency of the Binance Chain ecosystem. As one of the most popular utility tokens in the world, you can not only trade BNB like other cryptocurrencies, but you can also use it in a wide range of applications and use cases. Click here to learn more about BNB.
Use BNB to pay for goods and services, pay transaction fees on Binance Smart Chain, participate in exclusive token sales, etc.
Steps to register an account at BINANCE
Step 1: Download the Binance app now through Google Play or App Store
Download on Google Play Download on the App Store
Step 2: You'll choose Country/Region of Residence to be Vietnam (Vietnam), next you choose Create a personal account.
Step 3: Enter your Email and Password to register for an account. Check in I agree to receive updates from Binance via email, then please slide to match the frame to Security Verification, then choose Accept all cookies.
Note: To receive promotions from binance, please enter Referral ID to be 288443971 to receive it now 40% commission for each transaction.
Step 4: Verify phone number – Enter phone number then select Next, there will be a code OTP account activation sent in phone number that you have registered, proceed to enter the code OTP to activate the account.
Step 5: Verify email address – After clicking the Get Code button Binance will send you an email with a 6-digit code as shown in the photo. Check your email and then fill it out. This email is important because every crypto withdrawal Binance will send 2FA code to confirm.
Step 6: Identity Verification (KYC) for trading
To verify your identity, you just need to prepare:
- One of the following 3 types of documents: Citizen ID, or Driver's License, or Passport.
- At the information screen, in the upper left corner you select the humanoid icon to display personal information.
- Then in the upper right corner there is an entry Verified. Click here to begin identity verification.
- Press Start immediately then select the type of document you want to provide the photo for.
- If Binance If you are asked to enter more personal information manually, please enter it. Postal code you can google the code of the city you live in.
- Upload a photo of the front and back of your documents, here I choose CCCD.
- Next you upload your portrait.
- Later Binance will ask you to use Camera to take live selfie. Requires no hats, glasses...
- Just to make sure it's you App There will be a number of requirements such as: tilting the head, winking ...
- The browsing time is less than 10 days, but it is also quite fast, only 2-3 days, you have a green tick. Good luck.
That means you have successfully registered an account Binance.