Eximbank has a working schedule in 2021 from Monday to Friday every week and some branches apply working hours on Saturday to support customers with overtime transactions. Let customers know better Eximbank working hoursthe content of this article banktop will update this issue in detail.
Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Import and Export of Vietnam (Eximbank) was established in 1989 and is one of the largest banks in Vietnam today. In terms of scale, Eximbank developed strongly with:
- 207 branches and transaction offices nationwide
- Agents with 869 other banks in 84 countries worldwide and provides customers with the full range of services of a world-class Bank.
Eximbank is currently providing products and services including savings deposits, loans, e-banking, import and export... and many other products.
Find out the latest Citibank business hours
What are the days of the week Eximbank's working schedule?
In 2022, Eximbank's working schedule is agreed to be from Monday to Friday every week. Except for holidays, public holidays and New Year, the bank will not work.
Eximbank's working hours at transaction offices, branches and transaction offices
Eximbank's working hours of most transaction offices, branches and transaction offices are from monday to friday with the following time frames:
- Morning: From 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Afternoon: From 13:00 to 17:00.
Depending on the Eximbank branch in the province or each region, the opening and closing hours will differ by about 30 minutes. Customers can contact Eximbank switchboard to understand.
Eximbank's working hours may vary by about 30 minutes between the opening and closing hours, depending on the branch/transaction office. If customers need to make a cash transaction, they should arrive 30 minutes - 1 hour earlier than the closing time because the bank will close the cash transaction 30 minutes before the closing time to have time to rearrange the cash at the bank. bank.
Update the latest HSBC banking hours
Does Eximbank work on Saturdays, holidays and Tet?
Although Eximbank's branches and transaction offices only work from Monday to Friday. However, due to the high demand for banking services, Eximbank has extended its working hours. Saturday morning at transaction offices in Ho Chi Minh City. HCM to meet the needs of customers.
Specifically, Eximbank's working hours on Saturday are as follows:
- Saturday morning: 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday afternoon, Sunday and public holidays: The bank is not open.
List of branches Eximbank works on Saturdays
Here is a list of Eximbank's transaction offices working on Saturdays:
|Exchange 1||No. 66 Pho Duc Chinh, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1, HCMC||08.3821.0055|
|Thanh Da Transaction Office||609 Xo Viet Nghe Tinh, Binh Thanh Ward, HCMC||08.5445.3380|
|Bui Thi Xuan Transaction Office||Building No. 122A-BC, Bui Thi Xuan, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, HCMC||08.5404.3380|
|Minh Khai Transaction Office||Building No. 278 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC||08.3832.9877|
|Green Goods Transaction Office||155A-155B Dien Bien Phu, Ward 15, Binh Thanh District, HCMC||08.5422.1074|
|August Revolution Transaction Office||369 – 378 (new number 385B) Cach Mang Thang Tam, Ward 13, District 10, HCMC||08.5404.5571|
Some notes when making transactions at Eximbank
Customers should note the following issues to make transactions more convenient:
- For cash transactions you need to arrive at least earlier than the allotted time 30 minutes to get the transaction number.
- When there is a need to withdraw a large amount, you should call in advance to the branch or transaction office of Eximbank that you plan to visit.
- Remember to bring a valid ID, passport or identification card when making transactions at the bank.
- Some transactions such as transferring money, withdrawing money or viewing balance you can do at Eximbank's ATMs without having to go directly to branches and transaction offices.
- In addition, you can also register to use Eximbank online service (available on the phone application) to perform simple transactions such as money transfer, bill payment for goods and services, top-up phone, etc. …
In this article, we have updated the details of Eximbank's working hours at branches and transaction offices on weekdays. Hopefully, it has brought you useful information to understand the time when you come to make a transaction at Eximbank.
Information edited by: banktop.vn