For customers using ATM cards of Sacombank. Then the PIN code of ATM card is not too strange. For those who are new to using ATM cards for the first time, they still don't know how to get it Sacombank PIN change how. It is very important to change the password of the ATM card while getting the card after registering at the bank.
Many customers have asked the question of how many numbers does Sacombank card PIN have? The PIN code of Sacombank will be given to you by the bank with 6 random numbers. And everyone needs to redeem the code to be able to activate and use the card. If you do not know how to change the password of your Sacombank ATM card. Let's find out in the following article.
Why should you change your Sacombank PIN?
Why is it necessary to change the password of Sacombank's ATM card? There are many different reasons why customers need to change their ATM card password. The following are prominent reasons why customers have to change their card's password:
- Change the password of your Sacombank ATM card for the first time to activate your card. Sacombank allows customers to activate the bank's ATM card by changing the card's PIN for the first time.
- People see unusual transactions on your ATM card. At this time, it is necessary to lock the card and then change the password of the card to ensure safety.
- Sacombank encourages customers to change the PIN of their card every 3 months to increase security.
- Customers suspect that information related to ATM card PIN has been exposed. At this point, you need to change the PIN to ensure the safety of your assets.
Instructions on how to change your Sacombank PIN for the first time
For customers who are new to the bank's ATM card and want to activate the card for use. But don't know how Sacombank supports customers to change PIN code? Here we will introduce to everyone the ways to change the PIN code of Sacombank. Please refer to the following.
How to change Sacombank PIN at transaction counters
Going to a bank counter to be able to change your PIN is the traditional way. It will take time for you to reach the bank branch. But you will not need to do anything, just confirm the cardholder information. Then the staff will support and guide everyone. The procedure to change Sacombank card PIN at the counter is as follows.
You need to prepare documents from identification such as ID card/CCCD then go to the nearest bank branch to do so. Then go to the bank and meet the counselor and ask to change the customer's ATM card PIN. The bank staff will issue you a personal information sheet.
You need to fill in the correct information on the form of the bank. Then return it to the bank staff including identification. The next step is to confirm the information you provide. If it is correct, the bank will issue you a new PIN.
Note: Changing your PIN at a bank can only give you a random PIN. To be able to change the PIN according to your wishes, please refer to the ways below.
How to change Sacombank PIN at ATM
Changing the PIN at the bank's ATM location is chosen by many customers. Because when taking ATM cards, bank staff often notify customers. Go to the nearest ATM to be able to change your card's PIN. And here are the instructions on how to change your Sacombank card PIN at an ATM:
- Step 1: Please go to the nearest Sacombank ATM to do it. Note: The PIN change can only take place at the bank's ATM. You cannot go to the ATMs of the affiliated banks to exchange.
- Step 2: At the tree, people proceed to put the ATM card into the card tree with the direction of the arrow printed on the card.
- Step 3: Then proceed to select the language then enter the old PIN of the card or the PIN given to you by the bank.
- Step 4: At the interface of the screen, select and the "Change PIN“. Then proceed to enter your old PIN again.
- Step 5: Then will enter the new PIN you want to change at the tree. And confirm the PIN by re-entering it again. Press confirm to complete the PIN change process.
Change Sacombank PIN using Sacombank Pay app
Sacombank Pay is the Banking application of Sacombank. This application will support customers to make transactions and payments just like ATM cards. On Sacombank Pay application, there is a function to change card PIN quickly and conveniently. Here are the steps to change PIN on Sacombank Pay application:
- Step 1: Everyone, please log in to Sacombank Pay application installed on your phone.
- Step 2: At the interface of the application, find and select the "Card Management“.
- Step 3: In the card service section, there will be a function to change the PIN code. Everyone, please select it to proceed to change the password.
- Step 4: Proceed to select the type of card you want to change the PIN (If you are using multiple cards).
- Step 5: Enter the old password and then enter the new PIN of the card. Enter the new PIN to be able to confirm.
- Step 6: Then you proceed to confirm with the code sent to your phone number.
How to change Sacombank PIN via SMS
As far as we know, since 03/2018, Sacombank has supported customers to use the message syntax to change the PIN code of the card. To change the PIN of your Sacombank bank card, please compose a message with the following syntax:
THE CAPPIN (last 4 digits of the card number) send 8149
Then Sacombank's system will send you a link. Please visit there to be able to change your ATM card PIN.
Is there a fee to change Sacombank ATM card PIN?
Fees for PIN change and PIN code re-issuance to customers will be clearly regulated by the bank. Specifically, please refer to the following:
- Fee for re-issuance of Family, Visa Classic, Visa Gold, Visa Platinum, Visa Platinum credit card PIN code, Visa Lady first: 50,000 VND / 1 time.
- Sacombank prepaid card PIN re-issuance fee: 10,000 VND / 1 time.
- Change PIN through Sacombank Pay app: Free.
- Change PIN at the bank's ATM system: 500 VND / 1 transaction (If printing invoices).
- Change Sacombank PIN via SMS: 1,500 VND/1 message.
Notes when changing Sacombank ATM card PIN
In the process of changing PIN code of Sacombank. Here are a few things you should pay attention to:
- The PIN change can only take place at the bank's ATM. But the ATM of the linked bank will not support you to change the PIN of your card.
- Do not enter your PIN more than 3 times at the tree or your card will be locked or swallowed at the tree.
- Changing the PIN should not change easy-to-guess numbers such as 000000, 123456,,…. Very unsafe, isn't it?
- When transacting and entering the PIN, please cover it with your hand to ensure the safety of your PIN.
The above article gives you information on how Sacombank PIN change how. What is the fee for re-issuance of Sacombank's PIN code? Notes in the process of changing PIN. Thank you for reading the article of nganhangmobile.com.