Momo is the most popular electronic wallet in Vietnam today and there are hundreds of thousands of transactions made on Momo wallet every hour, every day. Sometimes, we want to review the history of money transfers and bill payments on Momo Wallet to review spending. So how is the money transfer history on Momo Wallet? Is it possible to delete transaction history on Momo?
Find out with Banktop through the content of the article!
Why should you view transaction history on Momo wallet?
There will be questions as to why we need to check the transaction history on Momo Wallet such as money order, bill payment? And when should you review your transaction history? Here are some of the most common reasons:
- If you find that the amount of money on Momo Wallet is abnormally reduced but do not make a transaction money transfer Momo or pay a bill, you need to check the transaction history to see why the money has decreased.
- After making a transaction, how can you check the transaction history to determine if the transaction was successful or failed?
- In addition, in the process of spending statistics on Momo wallet, checking the transaction history also helps you to make more accurate statistics.
Learn how to enter the Momo referral code to receive 500k fastest
How to quickly view MoMo transaction history on your phone
To view Momo transaction history you need to follow the steps below:
Step 1: Open the app and log in to your MoMo e-wallet account.
Step 2: From the main interface of MoMo application, select Transaction history under the toolbar. Here will show full information such as:
- Time, date and time of transaction
- Amount of money
- Transaction status.
Step 3: Depending on the specific purpose, you can view the transaction history for each status item:
- Item all: Will show all the transactions that you have made.
- Item success: Will display successful transactions with a green check mark.
- Item in progress: Show the pending transactions you just made.
- Item failed: Displays transactions that failed for some reason, represented by a red exclamation point.
Step 4: In addition, you can also view transaction history on Momo wallet by filter by time (last 6 months), or by status or by service (such as: Top up wallet, cashback discount, receive money…)
Find out the cause of Momo's error and how to fix it
Is it possible to delete transaction history on Momo?
There are many opinions from customers that storing too much transaction history on Momo E-Wallet can lead to memory overflow, heavy, lag or jerky during use and try to delete the schedule. transaction history on Momo.
However, up to the present time Momo does not have the function to delete transaction historythis means that you cannot delete the money orders, payment of invoices made whether they succeed or fail.
The reason for this is that the transaction history is the only proof that your transaction was successful or failed and when needed, this will be the place to store the necessary information.
How to delete Momo account?
Currently, you cannot delete the account on the phone directly, in other words, you cannot delete this application yourself. So in case you don't need to use it, how do you delete it? To delete your momo account, everyone needs to compose an email to support canceling momo online wallet
- Momo wallet number: the phone number you use to register your account
- Identity card number
- Amount left in current wallet
- First and last name of the account holder
Then you send this information to [email protected] The staff will check and proceed with the process of canceling and deleting the momo account on this phone.
So the answer to the question "Can I delete transaction history on Momo?" to be "ARE NOT“. Hopefully, through the content of this article, Banktop has provided you with useful information as well as answered your questions.
Content edited by: Banktop.vn