For many customers using services at Vietcombank. But there are still many customers who still do not know the information about the bank Which bank is Vietcombank associated with?? Currently, banks are linked together to make customer transactions easier.
Therefore, Vietcombank has linked with many other big banks in Vietnam. If you do not know which bank Vietcombank is currently affiliated with. Please join us to find out in today's article.
What are the benefits of Vietcombank linking with other banks?
For banks linking together, including Vietcombank. This has made the quality of service use of customers increased. When banks link together, everyone will receive the following benefits:
- Money can be easily transferred to another bank's account quickly and efficiently.
- Make withdrawals at ATMs associated with Vietcombank.
- People can make payments by card at many other establishments' networks.
- Receive many incentives when making payments at Vietcombank-affiliated partners.
- Use fast money transfer service 24/7 to affiliated banks quickly.
Which bank is Vietcombank associated with?
Currently, Vietcombank is associated with many large and small banks in the country. Here we will provide you with information about banks associated with Vietcombank. Specifically, please refer to the following:
- Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank – ACB
- Techcombank – Techcombank
- Maritime Bank - Maritime Bank
- Bac A Commercial Joint Stock Bank – BacABank
- An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank – ABBAnk
- Ho Chi Minh Housing Development Commercial Joint Stock Bank – HDBank
- Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank – OCB
- Pioneer Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Tienphongbank
- Commercial Joint Stock Bank Saigon – Hanoi – SHB
- International Commercial Joint Stock Bank – VIB
- Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank – SCB
- Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Sacombank
- Viet A Commercial Joint Stock Bank – VietABank
- Nam Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank – NaviBank
- Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank – VPBAnk
- Vietnam Export-Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Eximbank
- Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank – SeABank
- Southern Bank - SouthernBank
- Bao Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank – BaoVietBank
- Mekong House Commercial Joint Stock Bank – MHBAnk
- Hongleong Bank
- Postal Savings Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Lienvietpostbank
- Kien Long Commercial Joint Stock Bank – kienlongBank
- Ocean Commercial Joint Stock Bank – OCeanBank
- Dai A Commercial Joint Stock Bank – DaiABAnk
- VID Public Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Shinhan Bank
Above are the banks currently associated with Vietcombank. People can perform transactions such as withdrawing money, transferring money to these affiliated banks. In addition, you can go to the ATMs of the affiliated banks to be able to make transactions.
Instructions on how to transfer money from Vietcombank to a linked bank
People can make transfers to the linked bank's account quickly. Here we will guide you how to transfer money from Vietcombank to the linked bank.
Vietcombank interbank money transfer via ATM
Once linked, people can transfer money at the bank's ATM or the linked bank's ATM system. To transfer money to another bank account, please follow these instructions:
- Step 1: People can go to ATMs of any affiliated bank or the nearest Vietcombank bank to do so.
- Step 2: At the tree you proceed to insert your ATM card into the slot in the direction of the arrow printed on your card.
- Step 3: At the interface, select the language then enter the ATM card PIN to enter the system.
- Step 4: Then select the “Transfers” is displayed at the main screen interface.
- Step 5: Fill in the information of the recipient's account, then enter the amount you want to transfer and press enter to transfer.
Vietcombank interbank transfer at the counter
People can go directly to the branch of Vietcombank's transaction counter to make an interbank money transfer. When you go, prepare both your ID/CCCD and then meet the bank's counselor for implementation. Inform the counselor that you want to make a transfer to another bank's account.
The bank staff will agree to your request and proceed to issue you a money transfer form. At that form, you just need to fill in all the information in the form on the paper. Note: Please fill in the exact information of the account number and the receiving bank that you want to transfer to. The staff will then proceed to confirm your information.
Requires identification of bank staff for verification. After successfully confirming you are the account owner. This Luc people need to submit the amount you want to transfer to the bank staff. Or you can use the money transfer service from your bank account. The bank staff will then proceed to transfer the money to you.
Vietcombank interbank transfer on mobile phone
For those who are using VCB - Digibank service, people can make a simple and easy transfer. To make a money transfer, follow these instructions:
- Step 1: Please log in to VCB - Digibank application installed on your phone.
- Step 2: At the interface of the application, select "Transfers“.
- Step 3: Then you proceed to select the transfer to another bank. Then enter the recipient's information including: Account number, bank name and amount you want to transfer.
- Step 4: Proceed to confirm with the OTP code sent to your service registration phone number. Once successfully confirmed your transaction has been successfully transferred to the account number you entered.
Fee for transferring money from Vietcombank to a linked bank
When making money transfers to the linked bank. People will pay a higher fee when transferring money in the bank's system. Below is the fee schedule for transferring money to another bank's system. Please refer to the following:
- Fee for withdrawing money by Vietcombank card at ATMs other than banks: 3,300 VND/ transaction.
- Transfer amount under 500 million VND fee is: 0.025% minimum amount is 9,000 VND, maximum is 125,000 VND/ transaction.
- Transfer amount from VND 500 million or more, the fee is: 0.027%, minimum 125,000 VND, maximum 975,000 VND / 1 transaction.
The above article provides you with information about the bank Which bank is Vietcombank associated with?? How to transfer money from Vietcombank to the linked bank is quick and simple. With the above information, we hope that it will be helpful to everyone. If you have any questions, please leave feedback to be answered and supported by bankcuatoi.com.