Currently, there are many customers using Vietcombank's services. But don't know the bank Which bank is Vietcombank associated with? Currently. This greatly affects your transaction. If you do not know the banks that Vietcombank is affiliated with.
And perform transactions such as withdrawing money at that bank's ATM. Or transfer money to that bank's account. As such, these transactions will not be executed and the system will notify you of a transaction error. To be able to answer this question for you. Follow us for the answer below.
What does Vietcombank link with other banks for?
When banks link together, this will help customers get more convenient transactions. Here we will introduce to you the benefits customers receive. When many domestic banks link together, specifically as follows:
- Customers can easily transfer money to another bank's account.
- Use Vietcombank ATM card to withdraw money at another bank's ATM.
- The network of usage and payment by card will be expanded. People can make payments at the facilities of the affiliated banks.
- Receive many preferential programs when shopping and paying in Napas council.
- Use 24/7 money transfer service when transferring money from Vietcombank to affiliated bank.
Which bank is Vietcombank associated with?
To be able to perform transactions at the linked bank. Everyone needs to find out information about banks associated with Vietcombank. Currently, Vietcombank is associated with many different banks, specifically as follows:
- Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCB).
- Pioneer Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Tienphongbank).
- Saigon - Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB).
- Vietnam Prosperity Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VPBAnk).
- Vietnam Export-Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Eximbank).
- Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SeABank).
- Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Sacombank).
- Viet A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VietABAnk).
- Nam Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank (NaviBAnk).
- Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ACB).
- Maritime Bank (Maritime Bank).
- Bac A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (BacABank).
- International Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VIB).
- Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SCB).
- An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ABBAnk).
- Ho Chi Minh Housing Development Commercial Joint Stock Bank (HDBank).
- IndovinaBank Commercial Joint Stock Bank.
- Standard Chartered Bank.
- Shinhan Bank.
- Phuong Nam Commercial Joint Stock Bank (southernBank).
- Bao Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank (BaoVietBank).
- Mekong House Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MHBAnk).
- Hongleong Bank.
- Postal Savings Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Lienvietpostbank).
- Kienlong Commercial Joint Stock Bank (kienlongBank)
- Ocean Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCeanBank)..
- Dai A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (DaiABAnk).
- Techcombank (Techcombank).
How to make transactions to Vietcombank's affiliated bank
If you do not know how to be able to conduct transactions to the linked bank. Especially new customers using the bank's account services. Here we will guide you how to transfer money as well as withdraw money. At the linked bank how. Please continue to refer below.
How to transfer Vietcombank to a linked bank
There are many different ways to transfer money to a linked bank. But here we will guide you to the simplest way. That is using App VCB - Digibank to transfer money. Because currently, those who are signing up for a Vietcombank bank account will also register for this service. So, for interbank transfer, please follow the instructions below.
- Step 1: Everyone proceed to log in to the VCB - Digibank application. Installed on your phone.
- Step 2 : At the main screen interface, people proceed to select the item "Transfers“.
- Step 3: Then proceed to fill in the following information: Beneficiary bank name, Beneficiary bank account number, amount you want to transfer.
- Step 4: Then proceed to confirm with the OTP code sent to your phone number. After successful confirmation of your transaction will be transferred to the linked bank.
How to withdraw money from Vietcombank at a linked bank's ATM
For Vietcombank withdrawal at the ATM of the associated bank. The process of withdrawing money supply is similar to withdrawing money at an ATM of the banking system. But we will still guide for those who are new to the bank account service. To withdraw money, please refer to the following instructions:
- Step 1: Go to the nearest linked bank's ATM to be able to do it.
- Step 2: At the ATM, you proceed to insert the ATM card into the tree in the direction of the arrow printed on the card.
- Step 3: Then proceed to select the language then enter the PIN to be able to enter the ATM system.
- Step 5: At the functions of the ATM, you proceed to select the "Withdraw money“.
- Step 6: At this point, the system will display information suggesting the amount of money that you can withdraw. If there is no amount of money you want to withdraw, you can choose "Others“.
- Step 7: Then choose whether you want to print the invoice or not, receive the money then receive the card to finish the transaction.
Vietcombank transaction fee at the affiliated bank
Currently, many customers wonder how the transaction fee at the linked bank is. In the following, we will provide you with information about Vietcombank's transaction fees at the affiliated bank. Please continue to follow and refer below.
Cash withdrawal transaction fee at the ATM of the associated bank
For customers who use Vietcombank's card to withdraw money at the ATM of the affiliated bank. Then for each successful transaction you will have to pay a fee to the bank that is: 3,300 VND / 1 transaction. But now many banks have reduced this transaction price to 1,100 VND / 1 transaction. To be able to attract more customers to use.
Vietcombank transfer fee to the linked bank
For Vietcombank's money transfer to another bank. Please feel free to contact us for details below.
Fee for transferring money from Vietcombank to affiliated banks:
- Amount under 500 million VND: 0.025% of transaction amount, min: 9,000 VND, maximum 125,000 VND.
- Amount over 500 million VND: 0.027% of the transaction amount, minimum 125,000 VND, maximum 975,000 VND.
The above article provides you with bank information Which bank is Vietcombank associated with? Currently. Instructions on how to make a super simple withdrawal and transfer to the linked bank. With the above information we hope it will be helpful to everyone. Thank you for following the article of nganhangmobile.com.