Lemongrass chili chicken feet is an attractive dish with diverse ways of making. Some people like to soak lemongrass and chili with sweet and sour, crispy, delicious, others like to bake or stir-fry fish sauce. No matter how to make chili lemongrass chicken feet, they are all delicious and attractive, with the spicy taste of chili and lemongrass, and the crunchy texture of well-processed chicken feet.
Eva's kitchen shows you some simple ways to make lemongrass and chili chicken feet, which are loved by many people, and you can make them yourself at home very quickly.
You are watching: How to make lemongrass chili soaked chicken feet
1. How to make chicken feet soaked with lemongrass and chili peppers
Ingredients for chicken feet soaked with lemongrass and chili peppers:
– Industrial chicken feet 15 pieces, 10 lemongrass plants, 1 ginger root, some garlic cloves, 15 green kumquats, 5 hot peppers
– 3 tablespoons of white wine, 6 tablespoons of delicious fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of salt, 6 tablespoons of white sugar, 5 tablespoons of rice vinegar
– Glass jars for soaking
The simplest ingredients for making chicken feet with lemongrass and chili peppers
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Chicken feet peel off the film, cut the nails and then wash. Add white wine and a few slices of ginger, squeeze well and soak for about 20 minutes to eliminate odors, then rinse, cut in half and drain.
- Sliced lemongrass and iron pieces 3-5cm long.
- Thinly sliced ginger, garlic, chili. The kumquat is halved, removing all the seeds so that it is not bitter when soaked.
Step 2: Boil chicken feet
– Boil a pot of water with a few slices of ginger, lemongrass and a little salt, put the chicken feet in and boil until cooked. Take out the chicken feet and soak them in a bowl of ice water for 10 minutes, then take them out to drain and put them in the fridge for 30 minutes to make them crispy.
Step 3: Mix lemongrass chili chicken feet with water
– Pour 1l of water into the boil, add 6 tablespoons of sugar, 6 tablespoons of fish sauce, 5 tablespoons of rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon of salt, stir until completely dissolved, turn off the heat.
Step 4: How to make chicken feet soaked in lemongrass and chili
- When the water is still warm, add the sliced garlic, chili, lemongrass, and ginger, stir well and let the water cool completely.
- When the water is completely cooled, put the chicken feet and octopus into the island, then put it in a glass jar, fill the chicken feet with water, cover the box, and put it in the refrigerator for 3 hours to be used. But it is best to eat it for about 1 day after.
With a simple recipe to make lemongrass and chili chicken feet, the chicken feet are crispy and delicious with sweet and sour taste
Chicken feet soaked with lemongrass and chili peppers have a sweet and delicious taste. It is possible to add ingredients such as toad, mango to soak together to enjoy, which is also very delicious and unique.
The secret to making delicious lemongrass pickled chicken feet, not bitter and scum:
In order for the chicken feet to be soaked with lemongrass and lemongrass to not be scum, when the chicken feet are finished boiling, they need to be completely cooled before putting them in the refrigerator. When placing the chicken feet in the jar, fill the pot with water to completely cover the chicken feet.
In order for lemongrass soaked chicken feet not to be bitter, it is necessary to completely remove the seeds and only put them in when the soaked water has cooled completely.
2. How to make chicken feet soaked with lemongrass and chili and eat right away
With the above ingredients for making lemongrass and chili chicken feet, you can also make instant lemongrass chili chicken feet, no need to spend time soaking. You need to add a little turmeric powder and some lemon leaves when making this dish. How to make lemongrass chili chicken feet to eat immediately as follows:
Step 1: Boil chicken feet
– Put sliced ginger, cut lemongrass and a little salt into the pot of water, add a little turmeric powder to make the chicken legs more beautiful.
- When the water is boiling, put the chicken feet in to boil, remove all the foam and wait for the chicken feet to cook, then turn off the heat, immediately take out the chicken feet and put them in a bowl of ice cold water for 10 minutes. Remove chicken feet to drain.
Step 2: How to make lemongrass and chili chicken feet to eat right away
To make instant chili lemongrass chicken feet without soaking, add the chicken feet and ingredients and mix directly.
– Add 3 tablespoons of sugar, 3 tablespoons of fish sauce, 3 tablespoons of vinegar, juice of half a lemon, a little salt and mix well until the sugar dissolves.
– Put the chicken feet into a large bowl, pour the mixture of water just mixed into the squeeze with the chicken feet, use your hands to squeeze them for about 5 minutes so that the chicken feet can absorb the spices evenly.
– Then add lemongrass, chili, garlic, kumquat and thinly sliced lemon leaves to gently squeeze together with the chicken feet. At this time, just squeeze gently so that the kumquat does not get crushed or out of water.
- Finally taste and re-season the seasoning to taste.
Instant lemongrass chili chicken feet are very delicious and attractive
How to make lemongrass chili chicken feet to eat right away is simple, can be eaten immediately after making without soaking. Chicken feet are still delicious, sweet and sour balance.
3. How to make grilled lemongrass chili chicken feet with salt
Ingredients for grilled lemongrass chili chicken feet with salt:
See more: Lenid 3* Hotel Danang 2N1D Near the Sea and Song Han Bridge + Breakfast Buffet – No weekend surcharge Other cities
– 10 pieces of chicken feet
– Lemongrass 1 tree
– Lemon leaves 3 leaves
– Anise flower 1 piece
– Cinnamon stick 1 piece
– Salt 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Chili powder 1 teaspoon
– Pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 chili pepper
Step 1: Prepare ingredients:
– Chicken feet are washed with alcohol and ginger to eliminate odors.
- Crushed lemongrass, chopped chili.
Step 2: Boil chicken feet:
Cook 1 pot of water with lemongrass, salt, cinnamon stick, lime leaves and star anise. When the water is boiling, put the chicken feet in and boil for 12-15 minutes, the chicken legs are just cooked. Remove the chicken feet to dry.
Step 3: Bake chicken feet:
Chicken feet, finely chopped lemongrass and chili salt in a mixing bowl. Then, put it in an aluminum tray and bake for 15-20 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius. Bake when the grilled chicken feet with salt and pepper are golden brown, scorched on the edges.
Grilled chicken feet with salt and pepper with chewy and chewy chewy skin and cartilage, very mouth-watering. The taste is salty, spicy, delicious and attractive.
Grilled lemongrass and chili chicken feet with golden salt and crispy outside
4. How to make fried lemongrass chili chicken feet with fish sauce
Ingredients for stir-fried lemongrass chicken feet with fish sauce:
– Chicken feet 500 gr
– Lemongrass 2 plants
– Lemon leaves 10 leaves
– Garlic 1/2 bulb
- 1 red chili pepper
– Fish sauce 1 1/2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- Vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Oyster oil 1 tbsp
- 300ml cooking oil
The ingredients for making simple fried lemongrass chili chicken feet with fish sauce
Step 1: Prepare ingredients:
– Buy chicken feet, squeeze them thoroughly with 1 tablespoon of salt, wash them a few times to clean them, cut off the toenails and then cut them in half.
– Lemon leaves are washed, lemongrass is cut into long pieces and then chopped, garlic is peeled, chili peppers are cut into short pieces and chopped.
Step 2: Fry the chicken:
– Turn on the stove to heat the oil, then add the lemongrass, lemongrass leaves and fry briefly until golden crispy, then take out to drain the oil.
Reference: Hoang Tuyen Hotel
- Fry the chicken feet until they are golden brown, take them out to absorb the oil.
Step 3: Cook fish sauce:
– Put 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 tablespoon white sugar, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce in a bowl, add 1/4 cup of water and stir until the sugar dissolves, then add minced garlic and minced chili. together. We get the chili sauce mixture. Bring to a boil on the stove until the sauce thickens.
– Put the fish sauce mixture into the pan containing the chicken feet and stir well to infuse the spices, finally you add the lemon leaves, fried lemongrass and stir the ingredients, then turn off the stove.
Not only visually appealing by the bright colors, enjoying the chili lemongrass chicken feet is also extremely mouthwatering! Crispy chicken skin, fragrant with fresh lemon scent, accompanied by sweet and sour vegetables harmoniously makes you feel excited.
5. How to make boneless chicken feet soaked in lemongrass and chili
Ingredients for boneless chicken feet soaked in lemongrass and chili
– 1kg of boneless chicken feet (refer to how to boneless chicken feet)
- 10 lemongrass plants
– 5 – 10 chili peppers
- 1 ginger, 1 garlic
- 15 kumquats
– Sugar, fish sauce, vinegar, salt and filtered water
How to make boneless chicken feet soaked in lemongrass and chili
Step 1: Prepare the soaking ingredients
- Lemongrass washed, peeled off the old sheath and then sliced thinly 1 part, 1 part kept.
Garlic peeled, sliced or left whole cloves as you like.
– Wash the kumquats, soak them in dilute salt water, then take them out. Thinly slice, remove all seeds.
- Peel the ginger and crush it. Finely chopped chili.
Finely chopped lemongrass and chili, finely chopped kumquats, filter out all seeds
Step 2: Boil chicken feet
– Boneless chicken feet, washed, put in a pot with a moderate amount of water. Add a little vinegar, lemongrass, crushed ginger and boil with medium heat for 10-15 minutes until the chicken legs are cooked. Do not boil the chicken feet for too long, it will make the chicken legs not chewy.
Boiled boneless chicken feet to eat will not be tough
– Boiled chicken feet, immediately take them out into a basin of ice water and soak for 15 minutes to make them crispy. Then remove them, drain. Cover with cling film and place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes, then prepare to make boneless chicken feet soaked in lemongrass and chili.
Step 3: Cook chicken feet soak
– Add 500ml of water, 4 tablespoons of sugar, 6 tablespoons of fish sauce, 6 tablespoons of vinegar and a pot, stir until the sugar dissolves and bring to a boil.
- When fish sauce boils, turn off the heat, let it cool completely.
Step 4: Make boneless chicken feet soaked in lemongrass and chili
- When fish sauce cools, add lemongrass, chili, and kumquats, stir well. Next, add the boneless chicken feet, mix well and put the chicken feet in a glass jar. Fill the jar of chicken feet with water and let it soak for about 4 hours, then put it in the refrigerator to be eaten the next day.
Boneless chicken feet soaked in lemongrass and chili make simple, crispy chicken feet, moderate acidity, sweetness are very attractive.
With these 5 simple ways to make lemongrass and chili chicken feet, you can transform chicken feet into many unique and attractive family treats on the weekend.
Reference: Song Hong resort, Vinh Yen – Updated Price in 2022
Post a Comment