You are a customer using the loan service and want to liquidation of FE Credit contract? You still don't know which information is correct? Let's find out with Banktop right away the article below on this issue.
What is FE Credit contract liquidation?
Liquidation of the FE Credit contract is the act of the customer paying the entire amount previously registered for a loan to FE Credit and notifying the teller to confirm the completion of the financial obligation in the previously signed contract.
Liquidation of FE Credit contracts usually has two cases:
- Liquidation of the contract before maturity: When the customer wants to fulfill the financial obligation before the time limit stated in the contract.
- Liquidation of the contract on time: When the customer has completed the payment of the loan amount on time as stated in the contract, FE Credit will automatically liquidate for the customer.
When to liquidate the FE Credit contract?
In fact, customers can liquidate their FE Credit contracts at any time. However, to optimize your loan payment costs, Banktop gives you the following advice:
- If your loan is large and has a loan period of 12 months or more. When you have enough financial capacity, please liquidate the contract ahead of time
- If your loan is less than 12 months and has a loan amount of less than 20 million VND, you should liquidate the contract on time
Conditions for liquidation of FE Credit contract
The most important condition when you want to liquidate the FE Credit contract, the customer must ensure that he has fully paid the previously registered loan, whether it is liquidated before the due date or on time. Full payables including: loan capital, interest, penalty fee and fee for early contract payment (if any).
Instructions to check the contract liquidation amount at FE Credit
To check the liquidation amount of the FE Credit contract, we can do 3 ways as follows:
- Texting with the syntax “TL [Số CMND/CCCD]"send to switchboard 8083"
- Call FE Credit's customer service center hotline 1900 6535 or 1900 234 588. Then follow the instructions given in the syntax.
- Access the link: https://fecredit.com.vn/tra-cuu-thong-tin-thanh-toan/ and enter information to be looked up
Update 5 methods of liquidation of the latest FE Credit contract 2022
Liquidation of FE Credit contracts by post
- Step 1: Receive a “Certificate of Payment” from the post office
- Step 2: Fill in the form "Certificate of payment"
- Step 3: Pay the exact amount specified in the contract
- Step 4: Customers keep a copy of the paper “Certificate of payment” from the post office teller
- Step 5: Confirm the information and complete the liquidation of the FE Credit contract
Liquidation of FE Credit contract via bank
- Step 1: Provide personal information to bank tellers
- Step 2: Send money to the bank according to the amount specified in the contract
- Step 3: The bank prints the “Payment slip” and gives it to the customer to sign for confirmation
- Step 4: The teller will send you back a copy of the “Payment slip”. Customers need to save documents to provide to FE Credit's consultants when problems occur during contract liquidation.
Liquidation of FE Credit contract via Momo
- Step 1: On the home page of the Momo app, select "Bill payment"
- Step 2: Select the line “FE Credit”
- Step 3: Enter invoice/contract code and click “Continue”
- Step 4: Enter the amount to liquidate the FE Credit contract and press the “Continue” button
- Step 5: Check information and confirm payment
Liquidation of FE Credit contract via automatic deposit machine
- Step 1: Insert the card into the slot of the automatic teller machine and select the language as “Vietnamese”
- Step 2: Select “FE Credit Transaction”, enter the contract number and press the “Agree” button
- Step 3: Select the “Deposit” function, put the amount to be paid into the payment tray of the machine
- Step 4: After the screen has shown the amount received and press the “Agree” button to complete the transaction
Should FE Credit contract be liquidated early?
After paying the first term within the loan term, customers can completely liquidate the FE Credit contract ahead of time. To liquidate, you just need to call FE Credit's switchboard and follow the instructions. When liquidating the contract before the overdue date, you will have to pay an additional fee, the value of which depends on the loan package that the customer registers.
Some notes when liquidating FE Credit contracts before maturity
- Customers need to pay the first term of the loan package that they register. To find out how many months the first term is, contact your advisor or contract content.
- When liquidating before the contract term, customers will be charged a prepayment fee of 3-5% of the remaining principal balance.
- In addition, from the time the customer pays the previous installment period until the contract is liquidated, you will have to pay off the remaining interest for the remaining time.
Hopefully, with ways liquidation of FE . contract Credit mentioned above by Banktop can help you with more information on this matter. If you still have questions, visit our news section to find relevant information.
The article was edited by: Banktop.vn