Checking transaction history and balance fluctuations in your account is an essential and necessary need when you have an account at MB Bank. The information below will help you know How to query and view transaction history and transfer money on MB Bank app? fastest 2022.
Find out now to proactively check transactions when needed, avoiding unnecessary risks!
Why is it necessary to query the money transfer transaction history on the MB Bank App?
MB Bank provides transaction history lookup service on computer or phone, meeting the needs of each customer. However, there are still many people who still do not know how to use this application and limit its frequent use.
Are you afraid of missing history every time you make a transaction through MB Bank? Regular inspection will bring many benefits. Specifically:
- Help you check and know the exact account balance after each deposit or payment at MB Bank
- You can easily look up and check your transaction history. Information used to check with customers, check personal income and expenditure.
- Limit the status of your account being hacked, fraudsters stealing money if you don't sign up for SMS notifications after each transaction.
How to query and view transaction history, money transfer on MB Bank app
Nganhangnongthon will guide you through the steps to query transaction history on the MBBank banking app. Do the following:
- Step 1: Open App MB Bank and log into the app
- Step 2: At the main interface of the application => press View account
- Step 3: Select Source account
- Step 4: Select the time you want to query the transaction history. You will then see the transaction history details that you want to check
- Step 5: Display transaction history you want to query
Thus, with just 3 simple steps, you can check your account transaction history. It's quick and doesn't require too many procedures. However, the transaction history can only be viewed up to 3 months, if the operation is more than 3 months, the system will report an error.
Some ways to query MBBank account transaction history
In addition to querying transaction history via the MB Bank App, you can also query transaction history by the following ways:
How to query MB Bank's transaction history on the bank's website
Requires your mobile device or computer to have an internet connection. And how to do this:
- Step 1: Visit MB Bank's website
- Step 2: Choose Digital Bankcontinue to choose Individual to log in to your account.
- Step 3: Press Information => choose Transaction accounts in the list on the left side of the screen of the interface.
- Step 4: Select the account number and time period to check the transaction history. Then a list of transaction history according to the time you choose will appear in full.
How to query MB Bank transaction history via phone message
Unlike the above two methods, querying MB Bank's transaction history via text messages can only be done when the phone number sends a query message. register for SMS Banking service of MB Bank. And how to do this:
- Step 1: Compose a message according to the syntax MB SAOKE SOCMND. For example: MB SAOKE 250696270.
- Step 2: You send the content of the message to 8136 or 8162.
- Step 3: MB Bank will send a text message to your phone number
- Step 4: Get historical information of the last 5 transactions.
How to query MB Bank transaction history at ATM
This option is often used when you are out on the street, and it is not convenient to access the system by phone. ATM stations of MB bank are located in many places in the provinces and cities, convenient for transactions. Query process:
- Step 1: Choose an ATM of MBBank.
- Step 2: Insert the card into the slot and enter PIN code. Press Enter to log into your account.
- Step 3: In the left corner of the screen on the menu bar, click Account Inquiry.
- Step 4: Select the box View statement.
- Step 5: Select Print statements to make a statement of the history you want to check.
Inquiry, MBBank account statement at the transaction counter
Checking at the bank counter is the traditional way, not many users today. But this way gives you complete peace of mind about the accuracy even if you are not very knowledgeable about smart devices.
You just need to go to MB Bank, bring your identification documents. Then ask the banker for the account statement for the period you want. The advantage of this approach is that there is no time limit and number of statements.
How to see the total revenue and expenditure of MB Bank
You can view MB Bank's revenue and expenditure management on your phone. Just follow these instructions:
Step 1: Download MB Bank's App
First you need to install the MB Bank application on your phone device. Access the application store of the mobile device you are using and search with the keyword MB Bank then click download.
Note: Currently, there are a lot of unsafe applications spreading on the internet, you absolutely do not download apps from untrusted sources (other than the app store). Be careful to avoid information theft to appropriate property.
We suggest you the following safe app download addresses:
+ ios download link: https://apps.apple.com/vn/app/mb-bank/id1205807363
+ Android download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mbmobile
Step 2: Register for Mobile Banking service
After downloading the app, we proceed to register for MBBank's Mobile Banking service. Only then can you use the revenue and expenditure management function of this application.
The registration process is simple, as long as you have account at MB Bank. When you come to register, please bring your identification (ID/CCCD or passport).
Step 3: View Mb Bank online revenue and expenditure management
After downloading the App and successfully registering for Mobile Banking service, if you want to view revenue and expenditure management, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Access the MB Bank application, enter your name log in and password Into the system
- Step 2: Choose a category Personal Finance.
- Step 3: Select item track revenue and expenditure
Here, the categories you need to collect and spend will appear. Electricity and water bills, consumer bills are fully integrated for easy management.
How to delete MB Bank transaction history
Does MBBank allow deleting transaction history?
App MBBank is the electronic banking application of MB Military Bank. The application is integrated on the smartphone platform, popular on iOS and Android operating systems.
App allows users to make most financial transactions, make daily payments with simple operations, can be done anytime, anywhere with an internet connection.
The need to delete MB banking transaction history is sought by many people until they do not want anyone to look at their account balance or the transactions they have made. But in fact, the MB Bank App does not support deleting transaction history.
Most of the users want to delete the transaction history just because they don't want anyone to know their personal financial transactions, not related to the law, so they think it's very simple, delete it.
But information about transaction history is also quite important to you. Because in the case of money problems, this is important evidence. They are highly legal and most accurate to solve any problem.
Delete notice of fluctuations, transactions on MBBank app
If you just don't want someone to know, people can delete the notification on the app, because when there is a transaction, the app will also notify the user about account fluctuations if you have a subscription. But only the notification can be deleted, but the transaction history still keeps the correct date and time, can't do anything else
Keeping transaction history at the bank shows transparency in the bank's money transactions. Because the information about the customer's transaction history will be closely related to the security and data of the bank. The bank needs to retain such information in order to control operations, money in and out of each customer account.
The same goes for customers, especially when it comes to disputed legal issues that need a query statement, it is the best and undisputed important evidence to prove the source of money in and out of the customer's account. everyone is reasonable.
So you should not delete your banking transaction history. Transaction history is maximum security of the bank. But after storing for how many years, the bank will delete it on the system.
See more: How to get back the MB Bank Digital OTP code
With the information shared in this article, Nganhangnongthon guided you How to query and view transaction history and transfer money on MB Bank app? Fastest 2022. Besides, we also know about how to view revenue and expenditure, delete transaction history. Save it for when you need it!
Recommended for you