Currently for customers who are using accounts at BIDV. Exam problem check BIDV account balance is necessary. Because if people do not know how much money is in their account. This will greatly affect the transaction process of customers..
When checking information about the remaining amount in his account. You can grasp the information of your account in what status. And now, many new customers using BIDV's services still do not know how to check. So with today's article we will guide everyone on how to check how much money is left in your account.
How to check BIDV account balance?
When you do not know how much money is in your account. Thus, everyone's future transactions will also be affected. So what is the purpose of checking BIDV bank account balance?
- To be able to check how much money is left in your account.
- To capture your account balance information then have a more appropriate spending direction.
- When someone transfers money to your bank account. You need to check the account balance information to see if it is added or not.
- In order to safely manage their assets, customers should also regularly check them.
Instructions on how to check BIDV account balance
So there are ways to check BIDV bank account balance? To be able to answer everyone's question about this question. The following are detailed instructions. Please feel free to join us below.
How to check BIDV account balance at the counter?
Going to the bank's counter to check is the first way that we would recommend to you. To proceed, you need to prepare identification documents including ID card/CCCD then go to the nearest bank's transaction counter branch to do so.
Go to your bank advisor and ask to check your bank account balance. Bank staff will proceed to confirm some of your information. This is a must to keep your information safe. After confirming the information, you are the account owner. Bank staff will conduct a lookup of everyone's account balance information.
Instructions to check BIDV account balance at ATM
At the bank's ATM, customers can also check their account balance information. To proceed, everyone, please hold an ATM card and then go to the bank's ATM location to perform. Note that you can go to the ATM of the linked bank to do this. Then follow the steps below.
- Step 1: At the ATM, please put your ATM card in the card with the direction of the arrow printed on the card.
- Step 2: Select the language then enter the ATM card PIN to enter the tree's system.
- Step 3: On the screen, select "Tracing the account“.
- Step 4: Then the screen will display information about your account balance.
How to check BIDV account balance on phone
If you are using BIDV application service. Then everyone can conduct this test on the phone. No need to go to the bank or ATM to do it anymore. Here are the steps to perform the search:
- Step 1: Proceed to log in to BIDV Smart Banking application on your phone.
- Step 2: At the interface of the application, please select the "Account“.
- Step 3: Then information about your bank account balance will be displayed.
Look up BIDV account balance via SMS
For those who are using SMS Banking service of BIDV bank. Then you can check by reviewing the bank's most recent notification message about your transaction. There will be information related to your bank account balance. In case the customer has deleted all information about the notification message. Please compose a message with the syntax below:
Account_Account number_MK to send 8149
- Account: is the syntax of the bank.
- Account number: Please enter your account number.
- MK: Fill in the password information given to you by your bank when registering for the bank's SMS Banking service.
- “_”: is a blank.
Check BIDV account balance via 24/7 call center
The last way is to check your account information via BIDV's switchboard. With these, it will not be like going directly to the bank. But you will be looking up information online at home. To proceed, call the bank's switchboard at: 1900 9247 or 024 22200 588.
Then follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Press 1 to select the language as Vietnamese.
- Step 2: Then continue to press 5 to look up account information.
- Step 3: Next, individual customers press key 1. Corporate customers press key 2.
- Step 3: Proceed to enter your customer code to look up account balance information.
Note: The customer code will be the last 8 digits of the customer's ATM card.
How much is the BIDV account balance check fee?
Many customers are wondering that when checking BIDV bank account balance information. Whether the bank provides for inspection fees or not. The following will be specific information about the fee for checking BIDV's bank account balance:
- Look up via: Transaction counter, Banking Mobile, ATM: Free.
- Look up via SMS: 1,000 VND/ 1 message.
- Check via call center: 1,000 VND/ 1 minute.
The above article guides you on how to Check BIDV account balance on the phone. How much is the information on checking the balance fee? Hope that the information above will help you in the process of using. If you have any more questions, please leave feedback so that thongtinbank.com can help you.