Borrow capital by household registration book is the method of borrowing money that is chosen by many people today because of its simple loan conditions and procedures. Above all, the money is disbursed quickly if the loan documents are satisfied. If you are planning to borrow money by this method but do not know what to do, let Banktop guide you in detail right here.
What is a household registration book loan?
Borrowing with household registration book is a form of unsecured loan without the need for proof of income or a guarantor. Instead, it is necessary to provide the household registration book and ID card/CCCD to the bank or financial company. Normally, a loan by household registration book will have a short loan period and a low limit.
Features of the form of borrowing money by household registration book and ID card
- Borrowers do not need to have collateral or proof of income, but only need a household registration book and ID card/CCCD.
- Loan limit up to 70 million VND.
- Flexible loan term from 6-24 months.
- Customers can flexibly choose the loan amount and payment time.
- Temporary residents or living in household registration can borrow this form.
- No need to verify the household registration book.
- The loan application is simple, it only takes 3-7 days to receive the loan.
Some financial institutions provide loans using household registration books and ID cards
Currently, there are many financial institutions that provide loans with household registration books, but you should consider borrowing at reputable institutions to avoid encountering black credit institutions with high interest rates. Here are some reputable financial institutions that you can refer to:
- Support loans with a limit of up to 70 million VND.
- Interest rate is only from 1.4%/month with flexible payment time.
- Without collateral property.
- Easy form of payment.
- Fast loan support from 5-200 million VND
- Attractive interest rate from only 1.66%/month.
- Flexible loan term from 12 to 60 months.
- No proof of income or collateral is required.
- Simple procedure, receive money within 2 hours.
- Attractive interest rates from only 1.09%/month, especially incentives for customers working in the education and healthcare industries.
- Flexible loan term up to 36 months.
- Free loan insurance.
- No need to prove income.
- Extended loan audience for all new customers.
- Loan limit up to 50 million VND.
- Flexible loan term from 6-24 months.
- The interest rate is from 1.23% to 6.08%/month depending on the credit level of the customer.
- Support for consumer cash loans in 24 hours with loans up to VND 21 million.
- Loan transparency and record security for customers.
Conditions for loans by household registration book at the bank
When applying for a loan with a household registration book, customers need to meet the following conditions:
- Be a Vietnamese citizen between the ages of 20 and 60 at the end of the loan.
- Have income to ensure the ability to repay the loan.
- Have permanent residence or temporary residence certificate (minimum stay period is 6 months).
Any case that the bank refuses to lend with the household registration book?
The bank will refuse to lend by household registration book in the following cases:
- Customers are subject to bad debt at a bank or other credit institution.
- Have been borrowing more than 3 banks and credit institutions.
- Registration is missing or incorrect information.
- Don't answer the phone.
- Belonging to special subjects: The subject is wanted, addicted to drugs, during the time of probation...
What is the limit for a bank loan using a household book?
The maximum limit when borrowing from a bank by household registration book is up to 200 million VND. However, not all subjects can borrow with this limit, but it also depends on the financial ability and creditworthiness of the customer.
Interest rate when borrowing with household registration book and ID card
Interest rates when borrowing capital with household registration books and ID cards are specified depending on each bank and credit institution. Because this form of loan only requires household registration book and ID card without appraisal, the interest rate will usually be higher than other secured loan packages.
Currently, the interest rate when borrowing capital by household book and ID card is about 20%/year. If the customer pays on time, the loan will not incur any other fees, but only based on the loan term and transaction processing fee.
Notes on unsecured loans with household registration books and ID cards
Know a few notes when taking out an unsecured loan with the following household registration book and ID card to avoid the following unfortunate mistakes that cause financial difficulties:
Choose a reputable loan company
The first important factor that you need to keep in mind is choosing a reputable loan company. Do not rush to believe in low-interest advertising tricks, do not require proof of documents but bear the consequences of losing money. Therefore, choose a reputable loan company to ensure safety.
Choose a loan that suits your needs and financial ability
This is also a very important factor, because if you do not calculate and choose a loan that is suitable for your financial ability, it is very easy to fall into a situation of inability to repay, late payment, bad debt and bad debt. lots of consequences behind…
Therefore, consider carefully to choose the right loan for your needs and financial ability. Borrow money only so that the monthly debt payment is less than 50% of total income.
Make a repayment plan before borrowing, always ensure timely repayment according to the bank's requirements
After signing the contract and receiving the disbursement, the customer is obliged to comply with the terms stated in the contract. In which the most important term is to pay the loan on time.
To avoid falling into bad debt and incur additional late fees, you should plan to repay the loan before taking out a loan and make sure to repay it on time.
Consider carefully before signing a loan contract
Borrowing by household registration book has a very simple procedure and quick disbursement time. However, its interest rate is also quite high. Therefore, when signing a loan contract, you should consider it carefully and ensure that you comply with what has been committed in the contract.
FAQ – Some frequently asked questions when applying for a loan with household registration book
Can I borrow money with a photocopy of a household registration book and ID card?
You can submit a photocopy of your household registration book and ID card when submitting your application. However, during the loan process, to be approved for a loan, you are required to bring the original for comparison.
Can I get a loan to renew my household registration book?
Have. As long as you have a household registration book, you will be considered for a normal loan.
How long is the disbursement time? How to receive disbursement?
How long it takes to disburse depends on the regulations of the bank or credit institution. Usually it takes about 1-2 business days. If you are living in big cities, you will be able to be disbursed immediately within the day if you provide enough valid documents.
Banks or credit institutions can disburse the loan in cash or by wire transfer depending on the customer's request.
With great advantages and benefits that Borrowing money by household registration book This is a picture that is being chosen by many customers with loan needs. Hopefully, the information that Banktop has shared above will help you quickly get a loan and get disbursed by this method.
The article was edited by: Banktop.vn