How to advance Viettel money? very quick and not too complicated that you need to know to continue using the internal and external calling services; or data in emergency situations when the phone runs out of money. In this article, I will summarize for readers how to advance Viettel, the syntax to advance Viettel even when in debt!
Conditions for the latest Viettel sim money advance
Currently, all prepaid mobile subscribers and prepaid DCom subscribers of Viettel network can register for automatic mobile money advance service.
When users text in the correct syntax, the system automatically advances an amount for us to continue making calls and texting that are interrupted. Here are the conditions your insurance rental needs to meet in order to successfully advance the latest Viettel payment:
- Subscribers are still active in two directions normally, the activation time is from 60 days or more.
- The amount in the original account must be less than 3,000 VND.
>> Did you know: History of Viettel – “The Latecomer” Becomes the “Boss” of Vietnam Telecommunications
Instructions on how to advance the latest Viettel sim 2022
Today has 4 ways to advance Viettel sim card the latest 2022 but not everyone knows about. Depending on the conditions and syntax of sending the message, the amount you will receive will be 5K, 15K, 30K, 50K, 100k to use. As follows:
Syntax to advance Viettel money via 918
Advance through 918 system will allow you to advance the amount from 5000 to 100,000 depending on the conditions of each subscriber. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: On the screen enter the correct syntax: *918# then press OK or WOODI to send to system 918.
- Step 2: The system sends you a notice telling you the amount of the subscription and the service fee. To agree, you will press the number 1 to confirm.
- Step 3: After confirming, the system will send a notification that you have successfully applied via text message from the 918 switchboard. Depending on each subscriber, the amount you can get is from 5k to 100k.
Syntax to advance Viettel money via 911
The advantage of this approach is that it allows you to advance even if you are still in debt. Or you have advanced through 918 but still lack and need more money to use. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Enter the syntax *911# then click OK or SEND.
- Step 2: The 911 system sends a notice of the amount that you have successfully advanced. Depending on each subscriber, you can get an extra from 10k, 15k.
Syntax to advance Viettel via 9118
How to advance Viettel sim money via 9118 switchboard, you also do the same by sending a message to activate the money advance.
For this method of advance, the amount to be advanced will depend on the amount of money you have used in the last 3 months. The payment syntax is as follows:
- Step 1: Compose a message with the following syntax: OUT [khoảng cách] Number-advance to 9118. For example, to advance Viettel 50k, you compose a message with the correct syntax: UT 50 to 9118.
- Step 2: The system will send a confirmation message about the amount you have successfully advanced. Below is a table of conditions and amounts that you can advance.
How to advance Viettel money via My Viettel application
With this advance method, you will not need to remember the syntax to send messages. However, this service only allows you to use it once for each card recharge and must pay the amount that has been advanced before.
- Step 1: Download the application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vttm.vietteldiscovery&hl=en&gl=US
- Step 2: Log in to your account with your phone number.Note, you need to enter the correct phone number for the system to send the OTP code.
- Step 3: On the application, select the top-up item.
- Step 4: Select advance, read the terms and then click on Advance.
On the extension screen, you choose to advance. Read the terms and then click on advance and you have received the advance amount. This advance will be deducted when you top up the card.
Here are the How to advance Viettel money? the latest that you can apply even if you still owe your carrier. Hope tips This Digital Experience helps you in emergencies!