Vietcombank is in the top 4 prestigious and leading banks in Vietnam market. Many customers trust and choose to save at Vietcombank. Let's find out the opening procedure Vietcombank savings book Details in the article below.
- Learn about how to withdraw savings deposit before maturity the fastest
- Guide how to open a bank account detail
What is Vietcombank Savings Book?
Vietcombank passbook is a product that stores customers' savings at Vietcombank in the form of a book. Savings are accumulated assets, with long-term nature, as a profitable investment with interest rates prescribed by the bank. Opening a passbook at Vietcombank is the choice of many customers because of the safety, security and reputation of Vietcombank.
Advantages of Opening a Vietcombank Savings Book
Outstanding advantages when opening a savings book at Vietcombank bank to be:
- Safety, security, reputation.
- Relatively high interest rates.
- Many products and many milestones for customers to choose from.
- You can receive interest at the beginning of the period, at the end of the period and periodically.
Vietcombank Savings Deposit Products
There are 6 most prominent savings deposit products at Vietcombank which are:
- Savings pay interest later.
- Prepaid interest savings.
- Savings pay periodic interest.
- Automatic savings.
- Online deposit packages.
- Remittance accumulation package.
Savings Pay Later
Customers registering for this package can transfer or entrust to relatives or use it as collateral to borrow capital, issue credit cards. Features of the following interest-paying savings package are:
- Currency: VND, USD, EUR.
- Term: 1, 3, 6, 12, 18, 24 months.
- Interest payment method: Beginning of the period.
Guests can authorize or transfer to relatives. Interest is received in cash or by bank transfer before the whole period. Similar characteristics to the package of interest payment later.
Savings Pay Periodic Interest
This savings package is for customers with stable income. Interest is paid monthly, quarterly or semi-annually. Features of this savings plan are:
- Currency: VND, USD, EUR.
- Minimum deposit amount: 30,000,000 VND/2,000 USD/2,000 EUR.
- Term: 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 48, 60 months.
- Interest payment cycle: Monthly/quarterly.
Automatic Savings Package is a monthly savings deposit package that will be automatically transferred to a customer's savings account. The features of the automatic saving package are as follows:
- Currency: VND, USD
- Transfer amount: Minimum 1,000,000 VND / 100 USD.
- Deposit term: Up to 60 months.
- Automatic savings account: Term deposit/savings account.
- Interest rate: Attractive according to the deposit term
- Source account used to debit the transfer amount: A payment deposit account or a dedicated savings account for demand savings.
Online Deposit Packages
Customers register online savings accounts through [email protected] application. Therefore, customers can monitor their savings accounts, withdraw money from the account or open an online account simply and quickly, anytime, anywhere without having to go directly to the bank. The online deposit package features are:
- Deposit currency: VND.
- Minimum deposit amount: 3,000,000 VND.
- Term: 14 days, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 24 months.
- Interest rate: According to the current interest rate table.
- Source account for deducting money: Demand payment account.
Remittance Accumulation Package
Customers receive remittances and deposit them back into banks to save with high interest rates.
- Currency: USD.
- Deposit term: 1 month.
- Interest payment method: At the end of the period.
- Account type: Deposit account, term savings account.
Conditions for Opening Vietcombank Savings Book
Conditions to open a savings account at Vietcombank are:
- Have valid ID card/CCCD/Passport.
- Deposit from at least 500,000 VND.
Procedures for Opening a Savings Book Vietcombank
Customers can open a savings book directly at Vietcombank's transaction counters or open an online savings account.
Open a Savings Book Directly at the Bank
- Vietnamese citizens with valid ID card/CCCD card.
- Valid passports for foreign customers living and working in Vietnam.
- Individuals aged between 15 and 18 years old, additional documents proving that the amount deposited in the bank is a gift or inheritance as a separate property.
Open Savings Book Online
Documents required to open an online savings account are:
- Valid ID/CCCD/Passport (original).
- Registration form for e-banking service.
Vietcombank Savings Deposit Rate
Savings interest rate at Vietcombank Latest update 2022 is:
How to Look Up Vietcombank Savings Book
There are 4 ways to look up a passbook quickly and accurately, which customers should note:
- Call up Vietcombank switchboard Service care: Call hotline 0243 8243524 – 1900 54 54 13 to check Vietcombank's passbook.
- Check on Internet Banking Vietcombank through [email protected], VCB-SMS [email protected], VCB-Mobile [email protected]
- Look up directly at the transaction counter.
- Send Message: Customers can also send a message to inquire about the balance of the payment account (the fee is usually 1,000 VND per message). However, the passbook balance query service is not very popular.
- Other service channels from time to time.
How Much Money Is Needed To Open Vietcombank Savings Book?
Joint Stock Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam, with its extensive network of branches and transaction offices, will be convenient for many customers who prefer over-the-counter transactions.
According to regulations, customers need a minimum of 500,000 VND or 20 USD to open a Vietcombank passbook.
Saving at Vietcombank bank is very reputable and safe. How to open Vietcombank savings book Very simple, quick and easy procedure. There are many different savings packages, customers can receive interest at the beginning, the end or periodically every month, every quarter.
Information edited by: lamchutaichinh.vn
The post Opening a Vietcombank passbook: conditions, procedures and interest rates!!! appeared first on Master of Finance.