The financial market is becoming more and more exciting with the participation of new banks. TPBank has made a good impression on customers by its youthfulness and professionalism. So What is TPBank?? What services is TPBank providing? The answer will be in the following article.
TPBank Introduction Summary Table
As one of the young banks in Vietnam, TPBank officially went into operation in 2008. Over 10 years of establishment and development, TPBank has made many impressions with customers. TPBank's head office is located at 57 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
Summary table introduces general information about TPBank
|Vietnamese name:||Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank.|
|English name:||Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank.|
|TPBank swift code:||TPBVVNVX.|
|Managing director:||Nguyen Hung.|
|Founding:||May 5, 2008.|
|Head office address:||57 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.|
|Call center, Hotline:||1900 58 58 85 – +84 2437 683 683.|
What is TPBank?
TPBank is also known as Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank. TPBank has the English name Tien Phong Bank. The typical color for TPBank's brand is youthful purple. TPBank is famous for its familiar slogan "Because we understand you".
TPBank is opening many branches and transaction offices nationwide. In addition to branches and ATMs, TPBank also owns 48 LiveBank nationwide. TPBank is mentioned as a young, dynamic and leading bank in the retail sector.
TPBank's strategic shareholders include:
- DOJI Jewelry Group
- FPT Technology Corporation
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Vietnam Reinsurance Corporation (Vinare)
- SBI Ven Holding Pte. Ltd.,Singapore
TPBank Is a State Bank or a Private Bank?
To answer the question "What is TPBank?" We need to find out how this bank works. TPBank is a private investment bank with capital contributions from many well-known shareholders. The major shareholders of TPBank must mention the jewelry corporation DOJI or FPT technology corporation, etc.
Currently, TPBank has built branches and headquarters in all provinces and cities. With abundant capital, TPBank applies many advanced technologies in financial activities to support customers. Although it is a private bank, TPBank is still under the strict supervision of the Vietnamese government.
History of establishment and development of TPBank
To better understand TPBank, customers can learn about the process of formation and development through the information below.
- TPBank was established in May 2008.
- In December 2013, TPBank just launched its brand identity and received a certificate of merit from the Prime Minister.
- December 2014 opened a new head office located at 57 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- February 2017 launched the 24/7 LiveBank automatic transaction point system.
- October 2017 launched QR code payment application.
What Products and Services does TPBank provide?
TPBank is deploying many services to customers. Compared with established banks, TPBank's services are not inferior. With a professional and quick organization mechanism, it always brings satisfaction to customers. TPBank's main services include:
Personal customer products
- Electronic savings packages.
- Daily interest savings packages.
- Wealth saving packages,…
Electronic Banking Service
- EBank electronic applications.
- QuickPay: pay for transactions by QR code.
- LiveBank: automated banks, ready to serve 24/7.
- Consumer loans such as buying a car, buying a house, etc.
- Business loans, loans to start a business.
- Unsecured loans.
- Mortgage overdraft loans.
- Issuing credit cards.
- Issuing debit cards.
- Payment account
- Super Zero Account
- Nice digital account
- Electronic banking – eBank
- TPBank LiveBank automatic transaction point
- Friendly customer service
- Card payment via TPBank mPOS at the point of acceptance
- Other services
Products for corporate customers
- Payment account
- Co-Owner Account
- Centralized account management
- Term deposits pay periodic interest
- Online deposit
- Term deposits pay interest at the end of the term
Loans and grants
- Loan to buy a car to travel and serve production and business
- Special interest rate VND loan
- Package project financing
- Issuing import L/C
- International money transfer to UPAS L/C
E-Banking eBank BIZ
This is a super app for businesses, deployed by TPBank. You will experience the latest technology unprecedented in Vietnam. It is BIZ 4.0 PRO with outstanding features.
- TPBank Visa Debit international debit card for business
- TPBank Credit credit card for businesses
- Bid guarantee
- Contract performance guarantee
- Warranty guarantee
- Currency Swap
- Forex futures trading
- Forex spot trading
Is TPBank Reputable?
Although it is a new bank, thanks to a reputable shareholder system, TPBank always creates prestige with customers. With the advantage of digital platform and flexibility, TPBank targets young customers. When young people receive the question "What is TPBank?", they often answer with words like "modern", "fast", ...
TPBank currently has a relatively high level of customer trust. TPBank's services have been bringing good experiences to customers. TPBank's efforts have been recognized by many organizations by giving many prestigious awards such as:
- Best digital bank and best process automation in Vietnam in 2020 by The Asian Banker
- Top 10 prestigious Vietnamese commercial banks in 2020 according to VNR 500
- Top 4 prestigious private joint stock commercial banks in 2020 according to VNR500
- Grade B1 (good financial capacity, low financial risk and long-term development potential) from credit rating agency Moody's
Not stopping at what has been achieved, TPBank is continuing to implement many projects to help improve service quality. TPBank continues to research and develop services based on digital technology. TPBank strives to be the leading bank in digital banking in Vietnam.
TPBank Working Time
TPBank working hours is from Monday to Saturday morning weekly by time frame:
- Morning: From 8am to 12pm
- Afternoon: From 13:00 to 17:00
TPBank Customer Care Hotline
- Customer care phone number: 1900 58 58 85.
- International support hotline to call: +84 2437 683 683.
The numbers TPBank will use to contact the Customer.
- 1900 58 58 85.
- 024 3768 3683.
- 024 7300 8668.
TPBank Contact Information
Instructions for Looking Up Branches, Transaction Offices, ATMs TPBank
Step 1: You access the website https://tpb.vn/lien-he/tim-diem-Giao-dich, select the Province/City and select the District you want to search.
Step 2: Results will appear. You scroll down to see more results.
Which Banks Does TPBank Link With?
The following is a list of banks that TPBank is associated with:
- Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade (VietinBank).
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank).
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV).
- Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Techcombank).
- Dong A Bank (Dong A Bank).
- Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Sacombank).
- Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MBBank).
- Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ACB).
- Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank).
- Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SeABank).
- Vietnam International Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VIB).
- Export-Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Eximbank).
- Saigon Industrial and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Saigonbank).
- Ocean Bank Limited (OceanBank).
- Shinhan Bank Vietnam (ShinhanVN).
- Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SCB).
- National Commercial Joint Stock Bank (NCB Bank).
- Indovina Bank Limited (Indovina Bank).
- Nam A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (NamA Bank).
- Viet Capital Bank (Viet Capital Bank).
- Vietnam Russia Joint Venture Bank (VRB).
- HongLeong Bank Vietnam Limited (HongLeong Bank).
- Standard Chartered Bank Vietnam (Standard Chartered VN).
- An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank (AB Bank).
- VID PUBLIC Joint Venture Bank (VID Public Bank).
- Bac A Bank (Bac A Bank).
- Saigon Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB).
- Viet A Bank (Viet A Bank).
- Vietnam Public Commercial Joint Stock Bank (PVcombank).
- Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam (Agribank).
- Maritime Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MSB).
- Vietnam Construction Commercial Bank Limited (CBBank)
- Kien Long Commercial Joint Stock Bank.
- Bao Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank.
- Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCB).
Some questions about Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TPBank)
Is it safe to use TPBank bank account?
TPBank is one of the The most prestigious bank in Vietnam with the best security and service quality so customers can rest assured when using.
What is the TPBank switchboard number?
You can contact TPBank via hotline 1900 58 58 85 or 024 37 683 683.
TPBank is increasingly creating its position in the banking system of Vietnam. TPBank's services have partly satisfied young Vietnamese customers. Hopefully this article has answered the question "What is TPBank?"
Information edited by: lamchutaichinh.vn