- Normally when you plug in peripherals such as USB devices into your computer, the computer automatically receives and uses them. as usual but on a good day when plugging in USB or peripheral devices and ... encountering The file or directory error is corrupted and unreadable . And today I would like to guide you to fix The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable but I met reality and successfully fix
And the error you may encounter in this form
The File Or Directory Is Corrupted And Unreadable
You can solve it in 1 of 2 ways
1. Use Flash Repair to fix The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable
- You can download here Flash Repair
- After downloading you unzip and run the file flash_Repair_2.0.exe and follow the pictures below.
2. You can use the command line to fix the error The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable as follows:
Attach the device to the computer with errors, press the Start button ( Windows window key )
enter cmd → enter Chkdsk X: / F ( X is the drive you need to fix → → press enter
Then you wait for the system to finish processing.
Now try to unplug the USB and plug it back in and then try it.
Hope to help you solve the problem.
I wish you the c cell ng.
Thanks for reading my article.
Evaluating your post is the motivation for me to post more quality articles. Thank you!
One of the real situations of USB connection errors and peripherals encountered when I work in the company