If someone still thinks that cooking pearls at home can't be both soft and delicious like a restaurant, they certainly don't know how to cook this super easy, non-sticky and non-hardy way to cook black pearls. Learn now how to make black pearl later to have a better cup of black pearl milk tea at the shop.
Most read articles
You are watching: How to cook pearls without sticking
- Where is the best place to learn how to make food in Hanoi?
- Take a look at the 15 hottest milk teas in 2020
- How to make Thai green milk tea with pineapple jelly super fast
1. How to cook homemade black pearls without sticking
You can totally do it yourself Learn to make milk tea delicious as at home with black pearl topping. There are many forms of learning to make milk tea, such as: online learning, you can refer here: or directly participate in milk tea making courses at Jarvis Center at 156 Xa Dan, Hanoi.
And now Jarvis will guide you to cook black pearls without sticking:
1.1. Ingredients for preparing black pearls
- 120g tapioca flour
- 50g tapioca flour to make dough shirt
- 20g rice flour
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 20g sugar
- 150 ml of water
1.2. Steps to cook black pearls without sticking
Step 1: Mix flour to cook black pearls
- First, pour 120g of tapioca starch, 10g of rice flour and 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder into a large clean bowl, use a spoon or sieve to mix the ingredients while they are still dry.
- Then add water to the mixing bowl, pay attention to the water in 2 times, should not pour 150ml at once, it will be more difficult to mix the powder.
- Continue to mix the flour thoroughly in the bowl until the dough is soaked in water and sticky.
Step 2: Knead the dough to boil the black pearls
- Take the dough out of the bowl, pour a little tapioca starch onto a clean surface and rub a little to keep the dough from sticking. Knead continuously until the dough is smooth, pliable and chewy. Usually, it is recommended to knead by hand for 10-15 minutes.
- Note that depending on the quality of the dough, 150g of water may make the dough mushy or dry. At this point, pay attention to if the dough is pasty, add more tapioca starch when kneading, or add water when the dough is dry.
Step 3: Knead the dough to cook black pearls
- Use your hands to shape the dough into small balls as you like, don't forget to roll the balls through the dough so they don't stick together.
Step 4: Cook the pearls
- Put the pot on the stove and bring to a boil, when the water boils, add the pearls to cook. At this time, pay attention to stir with chopsticks so that the pearls do not stick together and cook on medium heat, do not boil over high heat, it will make the pearls not cooked in time. When the pearls float to the surface, they are ripe.
Step 5: How to cook black pearls without sticking.
- After the pearls are cooked, take them out of the pot immediately and soak them in cold water so that the pearls are both crispy and soft. After soaking in cold water for the pearls to cool down, continue to soak the pearls in the sugar water mixture to increase the sweetness and enjoy immediately.
Related content: Self-sufficient Da Lat travel experience in 2022 is more than a guide
See more: Instructions for making milk tea
2. How to cook available raw black pearls
With the above method, you will need to be more sophisticated at the stage of dough preparation, kneading and kneading, but if you are a person who does not have much time, you can use packages of raw pearls sold at Lots of shops and supermarkets.
2.1. Ingredients for preparing raw black pearls
- Live Pearls
- Brown sugar and honey
- Big pot to cook
- Stainless steel filter rack
2.2. The steps to cook raw black pearls are available
Step 1: Prepare boiling water to boil black leg pearls
- First cut the bag of raw pearls and take the required amount of pearls.
- Every 100g of raw pearls will be enough for 3-4 cups.
- If people want to cook in bulk, multiply the quantity by the quantity intended. For example: To make 40 cups, we will have to cook 1kg of raw pearls, 80 cups to cook 2 kg, 120 cups to cook 3kg...
- Next, prepare a large pot of water with The ratio of water and pearls is 6:1. That is, if you cook 500g of pearls, you need 3 liters of water. Then boil the pot of water.
Step 2: How to cook black pearls without sticking
- After the water boils, keep the heat on high and pour the pearls into the pot and stir gently.
- Heat on high until the pearls float to the surface, then reduce to low heat.
- Then cover and cook for about 30-40 minutes, every 5-10 minutes, open the lid to stir gently to prevent the pearls from sticking to the bottom and burning.
- After 30-40 minutes, turn off the heat but leave it on, soak the pearls in the pot for another 30 minutes, this is so that the pearls are cooked all the way to the inside, the pearls will not be hard but the outer shell is not too soft.
Step 3: Soak black pearls in ice
After the incubation time, pour the pearls into the stainless steel rack and rinse the viscous water directly under cold water, while rinsing and stirring with a ladle to reduce the temperature immediately to prevent the pearls from sticking together.
Step 4: Mix black pearls with sugar and honey
- After washing the pearls, drain the water and mix a little bit of brown sugar and honey to sweeten the pearls before enjoying.
- Note that you should only use a mixture that is just enough to create a thin layer around the pearls to avoid being too sweet.
- Quantitative sugar for the shop owners' reference is that every 500g of cooked raw pearls will be mixed with 200g of sugar and 50ml of honey.
Hot: Top 13 Ho Tram Resort with 4-5 star standard sea view swimming pool
Finally, put pearls in a delicious cup of milk tea and you have an extremely wonderful summer refreshment.
3. How to preserve black pearls?
- The way to preserve black pearls is also very simple, just keep the pearls in the sugar water and leave at room temperature, so keep them in a cool place from 20-27°C.
- Storage time can be from 4-6 hours. After that time, the pearl will be swollen, friable, and hard.
- For unspent raw pearls, wrap or put in an airtight container to avoid moisture, store in a cool place, avoid high temperature and humidity.
Hope with how to make black pearl so that it is not sticky, not hard, but delicious, chewy, soft, and will help you. Is there a great way to both satisfy your own interests and show off your talents to friends and family, isn't it great?
In addition, you can continuously update the recipes on the website: Jarvis is the unit teach brewing Currently, we aspire to become the number 1 consultant in the beverage business, always applying in-depth business knowledge in bartending lessons to bring students useful knowledge. as possible to develop on the career path.
Reference: Review Dalat Wonder Resort Tuyen Lam (price list in 2022)