Money transfer is one of the services most registered by customers at Vietinbank. Not only the manual procedure, but the problem of Vietinbank money transfer fee How much is quite a lot of people interested to learn. Does the customer already know which form of money transfer is most suitable for his needs?
In the article below, let's find yourself the most detailed answer.
- Agribank money transfer fee schedule
- BIDV bank transfer fee schedule
- Vietcombank bank transfer fee schedule
Vietinbank waives all fees for money transfer and account maintenance
|With the orientation to become a bank serving the whole people, from January 1, 2022Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade of Vietnam (VietinBank) extends the unconditional free policy to all customers – waiving all fees on digital banking channel – VietinBank iPay without participating in the transaction. plan or maintain a minimum balance in your account.|
Specifically, 0 fee for all transfer transactions inside and outside the system via VietinBank iPay; 0 payment account maintenance fee/payment account package; 0 iPay service maintenance fee; 0 fee to maintain account balance fluctuations via OTT; 0 domestic/international debit card issuance fee.
Ways of transferring money from Vietinbank
Currently, Vietinbank provides you with 2 money transfer services including domestic money transfer and international money transfer.
Transfer money within the country
Customers can transfer money at the bank without having a bank account. With various money transfer channels such as:
- Offline money transfer: money transfer at PGD/Branch, money transfer at ATM, hotline…
- Online money transfer: transfer money via Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/SMS Banking
- Fast interbank money transfer 24/7.
International money transfer
Customers can transfer money abroad without a bank account, but only need identification documents and money transfer codes to make international money transfers. (Money transfer code is provided at Vietinbank's transaction points)
- Deposit type: USD.
- Receipt currency: USD or VND.
Update the latest Vietinbank withdrawal fee schedule
Update the latest Vietinbank money transfer fee schedule
Fee schedule for transferring money from Vietinbank to the same bank
At Vietinbank, if a customer registers to perform a money transfer service package with the same bank. Level Vietinbank money transfer fee now it will be:
- In case the two sender and receiver accounts are registered at the same branch system, the money transfer service is completely free.
- In case the two bank accounts of the sender - the recipient are registered with different branches, the lowest fee is 10,000 VND.
- In case the sender transfers money directly to the recipient's account, the transfer fee is completely free.
Vietinbank money transfer fee schedule is different from other banks
If the recipient's bank is outside Vietinbankthe money transfer fee will have specific changes.
- In case the recipient registers to open a bank account at the same branch as the sender's account. The transfer fee will now be 10,000 VND for transactions under 500 million. For transactions over 500 million, the transfer fee will be calculated as 20,000 VND.
- In case the recipient registers to open a bank account at a branch other than the sender's bank account branch. This time will calculate Vietinbank money transfer fee is 30,000 VND for each money transfer transaction.
The above fees are applied directly at all transaction counters, branches and offices of Vietinbank. Note that this form of money transfer is only available during the bank's office hours.
Fee schedule for transferring money from Vietinbank directly at the counter
|STT||CONTENT||FEES (VAT not included)|
|first||Transfer money in VND and foreign currencies within the same system (not applicable to 02 accounts of the same customer)|
|At the branch holding the Account||0 VND|
|At another branch CN holds the Account||5,000 VND|
|1.2||In Foreign Currency|
|At the branch holding the Account||0 USD|
|At another branch CN holds the Account||2 USD|
|1.3||Transfer money to recipients in cash in VietinBank system|
|Deduct money transfer account||0.03%||10,000 VND||1,000,000 VND|
|Customers pay cash to transfer||0.05%||20,000 VND||1,000,000 VND|
|1.4||Submitting national budget||According to VietinBank's regulations from time to time|
|2||Transfer money in VND in other countries|
|2.1||Deduct from transfer account|
|Same province/city||0.03%||10,000 VND||1,000,000 VND|
|Different province/city||0.03%||10,000 VND||1,000,000 VND|
|Free counting||0.02%||10,000 VND||1,000,000 VND|
|(collected for the amount of cash paid to transfer)|
|2.2||Transfer money from outside the system, pay in cash||0.03%||10,000 VND||1,000,000 VND|
|3||Adjustment/Checking of money transfer||20,000 VND|
Vietinbank money transfer fee through Vietinbank Ipay
If customers need to transfer money quickly and easily without going directly to the counter. Then use the service Internet Banking of Vietinbank (Vietinbank Ipay) is the appropriate choice at this time. The condition to make an online money transfer is to have previously registered to use the service.
Level Vietinbank money transfer fee Using Internet Banking service applies as follows, for money transfer within the same Vietinbank system:
- Under VND 1,000,000, the fee is: VND 1,100.
- From 1,000,000 to 3,000,000 VND, the fee is: 2,200 VND.
- From 3,000,000 to 50,000,000 VND, the fee is: 3,300 VND.
- Above VND 50,000,000, the fee charged is 0.01 transaction fee.
Transfer money to other Vietinbank system:
- From 1,000,000 to 50,000,000, the fee is: 9,900 VND
- Over 50,000,000 VND, the fee is: 11,000 VND.
With other forms of money transfer, note that the recipient's bank account must belong to the bank associated with Vietinbank to be able to perform the transaction.
Vietinbank international money transfer fee in foreign currency
If the recipient's bank account is registered abroad, the sender can still make international money transfers. However, the fee will be subject to specific changes as follows:
- In case the recipient's account belongs to Vietinbank foreign branches, a transfer fee of 0.15% of the total amount transferred will be charged.
- In case the recipient's account belongs to a bank in another country, the transfer fee will be:
- Education/health related transfers charge 0.18%, with a minimum fee of 2 USD.
- Transfers for other reasons charge a fee of 0.20%, a minimum fee of 2 EUR applies.
Update the latest foreign currency transfer fee table at Vietinbank:
|STT||CONTENT||FEES (VAT not included)|
|4||Transfer money in other foreign currencies|
|4.1.1||Transfer money domestically||0.03%||2 USD||50 USD|
|4.1.2||Transfer money abroad|
|Transfer money to study abroad/medical treatment||0.15%||5 USD||200 USD|
|Other money transfer||0.2%||5 USD||200 USD|
|4.1.3||Agent bank fee (VietinBank collects on behalf of customers who choose OUR fee)|
|188.8.131.52||Transfer money domestically||5 USD|
|184.108.40.206||Transfer money abroad|
|Payment Order in USD|
|+ Usual OUR fee to Correspondent Bank||6 USD|
|+ OUR Guarantee fee to the Bank to enjoy||22 USD|
|Money order goes through VietinBank Laos||0.08% VAT||6 USD|
|(+ 5 USD if the beneficiary bank is different from VietinBank Laos)|
|Payment Order in JPY||0.05% GTD + JPY2,500||5,500 JPY|
|Payment Order in Other Foreign Currency||30 USD|
|4.1.4||Tally fee when transferring money in cash||By cash deposit to Foreign Currency Payment Account|
|4.1.5||Cancel the money order||5 USD|
|4.2||Transfer money to|
|4.2.1||Transfer money to|
|Money coming from abroad||0.05%||2 USD||150 USD|
|Money source from abroad is forwarded by VietinBank branch||0.03%||1 USD||150 USD|
|Funds coming from abroad are forwarded by domestic banks and branches of foreign banks in Vietnam||2 USD|
|4.2.2||Remittance of money order|
|4.2.3||Transfer foreign currency to receive in cash||By cash withdrawal fee from Foreign Currency Settlement Account|
|4.3||Adjust/check||USD 5 + Foreign bank fee (if any)|
|(transfer money to and from, not including electricity)|
|4.4||Electricity (SWIFT fee)|
|5||Transfer money with VietinBank abroad||Equal to 70% of the corresponding foreign currency transfer fee|
|6.1||Check provided by VietinBank (collected from drawer)|
|Czech Supply||20,000 VND/book|
|Coverage or suspension of checks||10,000 VND/sheet|
|Notice of loss of check||200,000 VND/time|
|6.2||Other Czech Service, Tax Mandate||20,000 VND/sheet|
Fee for transferring money from Vietinbank via ATM
To transfer money at a Vietinbank ATM, you can follow these steps:
- Step 1: Insert the card into the card reader slot
- Step 2: Select language Vietnamese English
- Step 3: Insert code THE BATTERY (need to ensure security should cover with hand)
- Step 4: Choose Transfer
- Step 5: Enter the recipient's account number (if different, the bank will add a step to select the bank to transfer)
- Step 6: Enter the amount to transfer and make the transfer.
Transferring money at an ATM may incur a few fees depending on the amount you are transferring specifically as follows:
- Transfer money within the same system in the same province: Free
- Transfer money to other banks: at least 11,000 VND/1 transfer (applicable when transferring under 30 million, over 30 million charged 0.2%/transfer amount)
When is Vietinbank free of charge?
In some specific cases below, customers will be free to transfer money to Vietinbank:
- Transfer money with Vietinbank branch.
- Transfer money by application (iPay/iPay Mobile) of VietinBank.
- Transfer salary from enterprises through Vietinbank (with prior cooperation with the bank).
How long does it take to transfer money from Vietinbank to another bank?
- If you transfer money at PGD/Branch: 30 minutes at the latest at 5 am.
- If transferring money to Vietinbank Ipay (internet Banking): 5 minutes at the latest 1 hour.
- Quick money transfer 24/7: Receive money immediately after sending.
How much is the deposit fee to Vietinbank account?
- At Branch Vietinbank account management: 0 VND
- At other Vietinbank branches, Account management branches: 0.03%
Vietinbank money transfer transactions are quite diverse in terms of service packages. Attached is the level Vietinbank money transfer fee dissimilarity. Above is the reference information about the transfer fee apply now. Hope this article will be a useful reference for readers.
Information edited by: banktop.vn